How to install Android PhoenixOS on HP Stream 7.
- 8GB free space on your device
- OTG Cable (microUSB to female USB)
- USB Key (4GB minimum)
I also suggest to start with a clean installation of Windows 10: read this tutorial.
- From PhoenixOS website download the Exe Installer (For Windows)
- Currently tested with: PhoenixOSInstaller_v126.96.36.1994_x86_x64.exe (Based on Android 7.1)
- Copy it on your USB Key
- Attach the USB Key to your HP Stream 7 via OTG Cable and start the Exe Installer
- Install Android
- Select a 8GB Partition Size
- Finalize the installation with the new PhoenixOS icon on your desktop
- By default Windows will boot
- Power off the device and press Power+VolDown for a few seconds until you’re on the Bios.
- F9 for Boot Options -> Select PhoenixOS
- Wait for the first boot (very long, up to 10 minutes)